Monday, February 7, 2011

Anushka Sharma wants to be hot Spidergirl!


She has spent only three years in the industry, but Anushka Sharma has had three consecutive box office successes and won praise from critics.
Whether it was Rab Ne Bana Di Jodi (2008) or Badmaash Company or more recently Band Baaja Baarat (2010), Sharma managed to wow the audience with her acting abilities and dancing skills. And now, she is all set to showcase her talent again along with Akshay Kumar in the soon-to-be-released Patiala House.
One word that describes you best?
Bhaltu (scatterbrain). It’s a name given to me by my Band Baaja Baraat co-star, Ranveer Singh.
Which superhero would you like to be and why?
A hot Spidergirl!
If a traffic constable hauls you up, what would you do?
I will be shit scared to be held up by authority.
AnushkaWhat makes you feel sexy?
My mind.
The colour ‘pink’ for you is...
I don’t like it.
What did you do with your first pay cheque?
I put it in the puja room and never encashed it.
What is the weirdest thing that ever went into your mouth?
Frogs legs.
If you could have a star perform at your wedding, who would it be and why?
Ranveer Singh. He dances well.
If you could have chosen your own name, what would you have chosen?
Mogamia (female version of Mogambo).
You are late for work and all the roads are jammed. Choose a mode of transport: a cycle, a horse or a skateboard. Why?
A horse because I love riding and it will make heads turn.
Earth’s crowded and full of trash. Choose another planet.
Venus.
A tune you can't get out your head.
Breakdown… by Jack Johnson.
The one law you would break if you could get away with it?
I want to break all the red lights.
What makes your day?
If I have done my job well, I sleep better.
What screws it up?
If I haven’t done my job well, I feel very negative.
Your first kiss was...
Yummmm!
Love is...
Being edgy.
The last movie that made you cry?
Udaan.
If you were the last person left on Earth, what would you do?
I would be screaming and shouting if I found I had no company.
A place where you would like to be lost for a month?
That place has to be bali. I can happily be lost there for a lifetime!
You get high on...
I am a big coffee drinker. I just need that cup of coffee to keep me going
Life in the fast food lane: choose your menu
It has to be nothing else but french fries. I just love them

No comments:

Post a Comment